Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 22inSilverado, Apr 17, 2009.

1. 22inSilverado

22inSilverado New Member

I was looking to buy a new exhaust system for my truck and i have been pondering over which company to buy, Corsa or Borla? Does anyone have any experience with any of the two brands and maybe a little feed back would be awesome thanks everyone!

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Back in 96 I purchased a Borla for my new 96 Suburban, sound was nice, but after just three years and less than 50,000 miles the muffler came apart. We also noticed the pipes were the Borla installed hangers were welded on had slipt. I soon found out the Borla Warranty wasnt worth the paper it was wriitten on. I replaced the Borla with a Magnaflow that was on until I solded the Suburban in 2005 with over 150,000 miles on it. I have a Magnaflow on my 2005 crewcab with 70,000 miles and trouble free. Corsa makes two differant sounding mufflers, Ive heard the quieter version on a 06 and it sounded good.