1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Fabtech 6 inch lift and 35's

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by bacol14, Jun 14, 2010.

1. bacol14

bacol14 Rockstar

I am not totally sure where to post this so I am takin a shot in the dark.

I just had my truck lifted this weekend and it is the best decision I have ever made. I bought a 6 inch fabtech lift kit from 4wheelparts.com and had a friend of a friend do the install. He has a full lift and garage in his backyard. The whole thing was done this weekend. Dropped it off Friday night and got it back Sunday morning.

If anyone is looking for a place to have a lift installed right in western ny let me know.

I will attach more pictures later. The total lift ended up being about 7 inches.

Attached Files:

2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

nice lift!!!!
  3. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looking good. I really like the wheels, they look like the ones I plan on getting for my truck.
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

new fabtech 6 inch lift and 35s

Truck looks good.:great:
  5. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks Good.
  6. bacol14

bacol14 Rockstar

Thanks guys here is one more of the front. Today is my first full day with the lift. This is easily the best addition to my truck I could have made...

Attached Files:

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lookin' good!
  8. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks good. Hows the ride quality? My buddy had a fab tech on his Tahoe, and I didn't really care much for the ride.
  9. bacol14

bacol14 Rockstar

It rides great. I would go as far as to say it rides better than it did stock. It is very smooth and corners very well for being such a large truck.
  10. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Bacol, like the looks of your truck! I need to get mine ordered and done, keep puting it off. Like the rims also. Something about the all black look.