1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New fish

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by tokdl, Dec 13, 2011.

1. tokdl

tokdl New Member

Greetings everyone, newbie here. Just figured I'd make my presence known. I've been quite a fan of the Chevy G van (cargo) for quite some time now and I finally have nearly enough to get an 08' 1500 cargo van (swing doors) with the 4.3L. I'll be using this van to haul all my dogs with me where ever I decide to go. My plans are to fit it with a small roof top A/C unit and run it on shore power or a small Generator.

I've seen a sort of plastic liner that fits inside the cargo area and attaches to the wall, covering the entire inside of the van. But I have yet to find out where I can get it... if GM makes it or is it aftermarket. Any one have any idea? Anyway, I've lurked here for long enough, just figured I'd say hello.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  4. tokdl

tokdl New Member

Thanks all!