1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

new floor mats

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Patman, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Patman

Patman New Member

2. Badbrad469

Badbrad469 New Member

i vote the weathertech mats. i don't have them, but i got rubber all weather ones because i do a lot of work in the mud and stuff. it's so much easier to clean them, just pull em out and take a pressure washer to em or a water hose.
  3. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts

yeah, i'd go for the wethertech mats as well.
  4. txfire

txfire New Member

I love the WT mats. I have had in all my trucks. I get mine from sportsmans guide. Not to mention a ton other crap I don't need! But what I like abuot SG...if you're a club member....which does save money over the cost of membership....if you spend $150, you can make 4 equal payments with no fees.....I love it!

I swear I don't work for em.... LOL...just a great way to get things for your truck and not be out all at once on $$

Good luck with em!
  5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Member ROTM Winner

X2 on sportsman guide, great stuff cheap price.
  6. Patman

Patman New Member

so i bought the weather tech... so far so good, they look great, good enough price i guess, so far i love them.