New from Arizona!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kyle67, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Kyle67

Kyle67 New Member

Hey everyone, names Kyle and just bought my third Chevy truck 2 days ago and I look forward to sharing my input and absorbing all of yours! Well my first Chevy was when I was in high school my dad came home with a beat up but strong running 1981 K10 single cab short bed with a 350 and a 3 speed manual, nothing excites a 16 year old more than that low range gear haha. Then a couple of years ago I bought a 1994 K1500 extended cab when I was stationed out in South Georgia and loved every minute of it! Had to move to California and there was nothing that even remotely looked like emissions control on that truck so I had to part with it. I went through a few projects since then but the other day I found a 1980 K10 Suburban and the price was right seeing that it came with a ready to bolt in spare 350! I've been going through it the last two days doing basic maintenance; plugs, oil, air cleaner, bulbs ect. And I cannot get over how much space is in the rear behind the second row seat! Well that's the extended version of my story, hope I didn't bore everyone to death!

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Kyle

- - - Updated - - -

I will post a couple of pictures soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

Sorry for the delay in finding your post but it got caught up in our anti-spam tool due to your photo bucket links. I removed the links and your intro thread is now showing. If you'd still like to post some pictures, please upload them onto the site Album area in your profile and copy and paste from there.

Thanks Kyle!!!

3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Welcome to the burban club! What part of Arizona? I'm near the 4 corners on the CO side

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Crack open a nice cold one and stay a while. We are a very visual group! Looking forward to seeing some pictures and more posts from a fellow service member.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club

6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

welcome to GMTC!