Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from Belgium.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cedicol, Feb 21, 2012.

1. cedicol

cedicol Member

hey ther guys and maybe women. I life in Belgium near to Brussels and i'm 33years old. I drive a 1996 GMC suburban k1500 with SLT trim. I'm sorry for my bad englisch but i do the best i can to make myself clear for you guys. On this point the GMC is out of order. We think that the timming chain has spun over the pinion. I do the work myself but i dont have all that lot of experians working on a car. I'm a diplomated mechanical worker but that's industrial mechanics witch is somehow difrent than a car. But no worys, we get the job done with the help of the net and our friend Hayens manuels it should b[FONT=arial, sans-serif]e possible to do it.

[/FONT]
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club ......I wouldn't worry too much about your english ......a couple of typos
    from myself, and I could very well also ask people to excuse my english !!!haha

good luck with the Suburban, and hope you find the site enjoying, comical, and fact-finding.

Brian from Ontario, :glasses:Canada,,,,,,probably about 8 to 10,000 miles from Belgium !!???
  3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!:great:
  6. cedicol

cedicol Member

Thx for allready welcomming me in the club. It's nice to feel welcom.:great:
  7. mistm350

mistm350 New Member

Hey Cedicol
    Congratulations on driving the most reliable vehicle in the world.
    My suburban has 443,246 miles (k) and it is still running strong. I hope you get the timing figured out! T from Mason MI
  8. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

Welcome to the Club!! Like has been said before, don't worry about the english. You did a great job getting your message across. Good luck with the Suburban. That Hayne's manual is a good one to have, but it doesn't answer every question, so if there's anything you need to know, someone on this site probably has the answer. All you need to do is ask.
  9. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Hey got any pictures of the super beetle? Oh the burb too!
  10. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

I've got some pics of my burb on my profile page, guess I'll put some of the bug up as well. FYI (mods please don't delete, I haven't said a whole lot about it) the bug is for sale. Send me a if you're interested and we can talk about it. I'd put them here, but I don't know how.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012