Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New from Belgium.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cedicol, Feb 21, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. My aunt's brother lived in Belgium for 10 years but if you think you have typos, wait till you see Coach24's typos...

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! And yes I have many typos and the fat fingers that go with it. And when I go wabbit hunting I always get at least 1 or 2. Unlike riley who just goes out to whistle at them.

We like pics and their is a thread that explains how to add pics to your signature

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Haha we got 2 this morning with all the whistling going on.

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ah finally, was daffy with you? I guess we know what is for dinner

5. cedicol

cedicol Member

Yea well, diner will be rabbit and not duck:rofl:
    About the hayens manual, i know ther is a lot in ther but not everything. I have a friend here in Belgium (Nickname wodan on some ami sites) that help me out with the stuff i'm confused about. If ther are things i really dont know i post them first on te Belgium site www.us-trucks.be en from now on here as well.