New from British Columbia, Canada

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by SkullMountainRider, Mar 24, 2011.

1. SkullMountainRider

SkullMountainRider New Member

I seem to have an obsession with anything with 4 wheels and a motor. I love to work on vehicles, two wheels or four, or six or eight if that's what it has. I've been working with and around cars most of my life, and in all aspects, whether it be bodywork, mechanics or w.h.y.. My collection is always broadening, but has to stay reasonable. I like to see what other people are up to on their vehicles. I love my Chevy's but enjoy working on any brand. I enjoy customization, and when times get desperate, maybe farmerization, mabye. Hopefully i can help people here along the way, don't worry, I won't ever suggest farmerization.

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! I, like most members here, am right there with you on that obsession of anything with 4 wheels. Thats why we congregate here for some good conversation. Again, welcome to GMTC!

3. SkullMountainRider

SkullMountainRider New Member

Hey, Thanks for the warm welcome. I might as well post picture of one of my 87 , I painted and did all the work myself, along with a custom Targa style soft top. I've owned it for eleven years now, second motor with 425,000 KM.

Attached Files:

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club SKR.

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

8. hemiltonfleming

hemiltonfleming New Member

I am looking forward for replying your article with complete knowledge.

9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!! Cool lookin' ride...very clean!!