1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from Europe

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kim, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

Hi everey body,
    I introduce me from the south of south of Europe and...Spain: Cadiz.
    You don t know how you are lucky and privilegied to live in America!
    I m an enthousiast of Suburban, and fourwheeler to long distance. When I was young, every time I atc a movie wityh a Suburban, I was dreaming and sayme "one day I buy it one"...So dream is now reaity:I m in progress to buy one a 2000 Model with diesel motor. I will post general information in the other part.
    I owned all the Chevy Sunurban brochure of models from 2000 to 2007. These model is very rare in spain,because price and consummation of Gas (price very expensive) and the MPG is too little for our pocket...but when you love you don ´t cont.
    Even if other models are in competition for my "taste" (ford with the expedition or Excursion) after reading a lot of pages of internet and documentation, the suburban is the best and the mos reability with a long, long experience!
    And wait the future diesel project I m in expectative...
    I will use these beautiful car for my job (Cleaning water deposits) and for me to trail to Africa during vacations, these is why I prefer the 1500 4x4. It means I will prepare it with offroad accessories.
    I m sure with all these persons here, passioned and also technical know, I wil learn a lot from you!
    So, congratulations to all with allready I readed here, and the generosity of fw members. It s a pleasure to connecst with you.
    Thanks for all and long life to these forum!
  2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:welcome! glad to have you!
  3. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have been very close to Cadiz but not on land. Ithought Rota was a beautiful port city and Barcelona was amazing. Welcome to the website.
  4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome from the other side of the globe! Congratulations on the Suburban!
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, Kim. Look forward to your posts.
  7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on the Suburban, may it serve you well!
  8. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Hope the Burban is all you dreamed of. And believe me you made the right choice passing up the Fords.
  9. Kim

Kim New Member

Hola,

Many thanks for your welcome and kindly congratulations. It s a pleasure read lines from my frends of America.
    All of you have beautifull cars...lucky, lucky men!!!And congratulation to all!!!
    You are..."formidable" !
  10. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site :sign0016: