1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from GA, MS

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GuyGene, May 23, 2013.

1. GuyGene

GuyGene Member

Just found site using startpage.com to search for GM truck forums. I'm on about every truck forum I can find, doing research to try to determine the most reliable trucks - guess what?? In over three years, GM/Chevys are coming out on top!!

I'm not very brand loyal, presently driving a '93 Dakota (excellent truck!) and an '02 F150 that I traded my '96 Silverado for - uh, does the forum have an icon smilie for a self-kicking machine? Transmission went out on the Chevy, had it rebuilt, then started smelling coolant and feared the dreaded intake manifold gasket was going out, so traded it in '08 for the '02 F150 I have now, which I will be selling or trading on my next GM! Whew, man, I love trucks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!

Yeah, I expected you'd say that!
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  3. GuyGene

GuyGene Member

Lucedale?? Wow, know that town! Go there a few times a year normally. Thanks!

Wow, what a beautiful truck! I'll look for it next time I come around.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, you're all over the map. Are you sure you don't want a Nisssan or a Tundra? You've not owned one of those, yet! (I am, of course, kidding.)

Welcome! :great: