1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from Illinois

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by poncho167, Apr 11, 2014.

1. poncho167

poncho167 New Member

Hello, first time here.

Truck - 2002 S10 3-door, bronze, limited edition sport package with auto.

I will post a picture soon.

I am looking to upgrade headlights possibly to those Halo style. Have read that some melt.
  2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  3. 4silverado

4silverado Member

Welcome to the club. A lot of good info here.
  4. poncho167

poncho167 New Member

Thanks, I tend to keep my trucks a long time. Past trucks - 1978 GMC 3/4, 1979 Blazer, 1992 S10, and current 2002 S10.

- - - Updated - - -

New photo's posted if interested.
  5. 4silverado

4silverado Member

Nice S10. I liked the S10 trucks, but they never did have enough legroom. Which is why I stick with the fullsize since I am 6'7".
  6. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

6' 7"?! You about have to have the front seat in the back of an x cab don't you?
  7. 4silverado

4silverado Member

my dad had a 92 sonoma x-cab. loved the truck but my knees were in the dash. always wanted to get a small car just so I had to rip the front seats out and sit in the back. Funniest stunt I ever pulled, a friend of mine had a chopped and channeled 34 chevy coupe with a rumble seat. for fun, they dared me to get into the rumble seat behind the driver. with the rear window rolled down, I could almost drive the car with my arms going through the rear window. only problem was I couldn't operate the clutch. we did a cruise in the car. My upper body and head was sticking above the car.