1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from Ky

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GroundedOutGreg, Nov 19, 2012.

1. GroundedOutGreg

GroundedOutGreg New Member

Hi all, I am Greg from Lexington Ky. I have a static dropped 2000 silverado.
    [​IMG]
    She's dropped a bit, approx 6/8
    [​IMG]

Also have my project "Lil Buddy" 2000 S10 standard cab, day i brought it home:
    [​IMG]
    Before tear down, had a 5/6 static drop:
    [​IMG]
    How it looks now, in the middle of body drop, v-8 swap, and full back half.
    [​IMG]

I am one of the founding members and Club Prez of Grounded Out. We started here in Lex and have been growing since. Now have 4 chapters and looking to expand. We accept all types of customs, cars, trucks, and bikes. If anyone is looking to join a laid back family oriented club with minimal rules, which are basic common sense rules, holla at me and i can give you details.

I also am a screen printer and cut vinyl so if anyone has a need for such just hit me up.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Greg, it's good to have you aboard. Nice trucks!!!!!!!!!!!! :glasses:
  3. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member

Hi Greg, Welcome to the Club.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome, Greg! :great:
  5. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

Welcome to GMTC Greg, looks like you got yourself a project with your s10. Bet she will look good when shes done.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  7. GroundedOutGreg

GroundedOutGreg New Member

Thanks all, yea the silverado just rolled over 225,000 so i better get to work on the dime so i can redo the silverado soon!! B.O.B., Buildin' On a Budget!!
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !