1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from Metro Detroit

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ajmac, Apr 7, 2011.

1. ajmac

ajmac New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm AJ and just bought a '07 Silverado. I bought the truck to tow a boat, haul a quad and maybe wheel around sand dunes a little. I have a Wrangler that is my real off-road toy, but I still would like to do some little things to my new truck. I think I'm leaning toward a Rancho Quick Lift Loaded for her.

I joined this site because it seems to be the cleanest looking and easiest to read. Propts to you guys.

image.jpg

P.S. Just sold the bed cap this week. That thing had to go!
    [​IMG]
  2. chris_w_2008

chris_w_2008 New Member

nice truck, welcome to the site. im a big fan of silver lake sand dunes, i actually use silverlakeforum.com alot, hope to see you up there. what do you ride for quad?
  3. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

welcome to the club, very clean ride.
  4. ajmac

ajmac New Member

I'm on the SL sight as well. I have a Suzuki LT-R450. I get the the dunes maybe 3 weekends a summer.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!! Sweet truck...it looks like you have some mods on it already. And in my own personal and biased opinion, I'd go with the Rancho :glasses:
  6. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Be sure to share some pics of your upgrades.

We all seem to inspire one another around here.
  7. chris_w_2008

chris_w_2008 New Member

very nice i have an 06 ltr450 set up for xc racing. i also do alot of riding upnorth and now bundy hill in cement city
  8. ajmac

ajmac New Member

Thanks everyone. I'll make sure to put some pick up once I level it out.
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, AJ. I like the Bilstien adjustable front shock/strut. Adjust from 0 to 2.5". Has a matching rear shock.
  10. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Welcome to the Club.