1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New from NC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by wyldhorse, Mar 29, 2012.

1. wyldhorse

wyldhorse New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Chris from NC and I drive a 1991 C1500 silverado (main vehicle is a mustang). It's 2wd as well as the 5spd manual 6 cyl version. It has just a tad over 100K on it since it doesn't get driven every day, and the only reason it has 100K is because it was my daily driver for a while, while I did a motor swap in my car.

The truck use to be my grand-dads and when he passed my dad bought the truck off my grandmother to help with funeral expenses. I drive this truck quite often when it's not practical to drive my car, or it's down to be worked on, and I help my dad do maintenance as well, so I figured joining this site would be a good place to go to if I ever need help..which is actually about to be in a thread following this one.

[​IMG]
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC bud! This is definitely a good place to join!! There are tons of people here with varying knowledge over quite a large spectrum. That's a good lookin' pickup!!
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! The old stepsides are hard to come by. Hold on to that as long as you can because I think they will become a collector truck. They dont make them anymore and alot of people love them. They will probably fetch a pretty good price down the road!!!
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!
  5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well it certainly looks like it is in good shape! There is a new thread that is asking for pics to be posted of "almost classic trucks" and I think your truck falls into that category so you'll have to show off the ole' girl some more!

Oh and welcome to the site!!!
  6. wyldhorse

wyldhorse New Member

thanks for the warm welcome guys. This truck will stay in the family. My grandad took care of his vehicles, my dad takes care of his, and luckily I'm the son that has always been interested in anything with wheels and take care of mine as well. So I'm sure the next owner will be me :) It's been a good reliable truck for me and my dad.
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site......

and your truck is still a baby (just over a 100k)
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Good to have you on here. And I agree it's a good choice to get on here for any help you might need. You probably shouldn't need any other resource for that truck. Heck, we'll probably even overlook the fact your DD is a mustang. :gasp:
  9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!!