New from Sweden

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ajaxajax2000, Nov 22, 2007.

1. ajaxajax2000

ajaxajax2000 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hi. I'm not considering myself a real member until I get my ride, but this may be as soon as by tomorrow. In that case it will be a '03 Suburban Z71, black with 26 K miles on the meter.

Me - I'm living in Sweden, Uppsala. Cars have been VW, Volvo, Saab (of course), Camaros, Corvette ZR1, Jeeps (Wrangler & GC) and a Tahoe. I'm now changing my lovely '98 5.9L Grand Cherokee for something bigger.

Hoping to be joining you guys for real tomorrow.

Peter

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Peter:party:

3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome and hope everything goes well.

4. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the forum Peter :great:

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Be sure to visit the Europe forum on this site, we've got a growing amount of European owners. Found a map of your city.

[​IMG]

6. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome aboard. [​IMG]

7. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Peter :sign0016:

8. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. Toronto is almost done with Matts Sundin...he'll be coming home soon. :rofl:

Sorry little hockey humour....

9. ajaxajax2000

ajaxajax2000 Rockstar 100 Posts

Got it today! :party: It's a dream to drive, wife's happy, kids are happy. Even the dog jumped right in and tried out all the seats. Tomorrow I'll head north looking for the real winter!

Peter

PS. Oh, yes. I do miss my old Grand Cherokee, but the burb is a nice consolation....

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  10. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats

Peter,
    Congrats on the Suburban.
    .If you ever sleep in your "car" on long trips,you will love it.Just pump up an air mattress,and save the $100 charge for a motel room.By flattening the second row,and pulling the 3rd,You can have over 8 feet of flat sleeping room-easily enough for 2 adults, couple of dogs,and a kid or two.
    Our long legged dog(Phoebe a greyhound) much prefers the Suburban to the Honda Pilot we used to have.The Pilot was very nice, but she had to fight with us to get her fair share of sleeping room.No problem with space in the Burb.
    Luck,
    Charlie