1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New From Tulsa

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by echastain88, Dec 15, 2013.

1. echastain88

echastain88 New Member

Hey all, new guy here from Tulsa OK. Just bought an 02 Z-71 Avalanche. Absolutely love it so far. Looking forward to learning more about it and starting some tasteful modding. :)

2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

someone from my home! Welcome from the okie in Colorado! I grew up east of catoosa

3. echastain88

echastain88 New Member

Thanks burbanman! Im actually from Skiatook myself, I just say Tulsa since it is more recognizable. lol

4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Welcome to the club , another Okie, thats good, I am about an hour west of you. Go cowboys. Post some pics of your new ride.

5. echastain88

echastain88 New Member

Thanks for the welcome! Boomer Sooner ;) Although, I will say I do root for all in state teams, just not when playing OU :) This is the only pic I have at the moment of the Avalanche. 4866076034175817791_11.jpg

6. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

oh boy. This is going to get interesting when bedlam rolls around again.

7. GMANs95

GMANs95 Member

How east? I live in Verdigris.

8. echastain88

echastain88 New Member

Haha, i think we can all be adults about it ;) lol

I live in Skiatook, but most of my time is spent in Owasso/Tulsa.

9. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 Member

Welcome from Hotlanta! (well not so hot recently...)