new from tupelo, ms

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tamna, Dec 11, 2011.

1. tamna

tamna New Member

hey, folks,

i had been to this forum before a couple of times but decided to sign up today. i am actually going to look at a '97 tahoe tomorrow. more than likely i will be buying it based upon my discussions w/ the owner, carfax check, etc. i am gonna take a look at her and go on a test drive (obviously). i am hoping to head back and join the ranks here.

well, i am sure i will have quite a few questions come up soon. i am hoping to go through w/ the already-long list of mods i have planned for the vehicle....yeah, that i don't have yet. lol.

oh, and i am from 'bama and lived in quite a few places in recent years. i ended up moving to tupelo in june. i should be here for a few years at least.

well, that is it for now. thanks.

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site, looking forward to your input.

4. tamna

tamna New Member

thanks, y'all. i appreciate the welcome. i am heading in early for work tomorrow then i gotta drive w/ a friend for about 110-120 mi to go and see this tahoe. i can't wait!....

oh, and for those who may be interested in my current project, here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here some links to threads on the m3. the first is to a thread that consolidates a lot of the things that are done or being done this time around. the second is a thread in the "core member gallery" of my euro group:
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441130
    http://gruppetitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to te Club!!! Thats a SICK M3 you got there!!!!

8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard! Good luck on the Hoe tomorrow. Post some pictures if you end up getting it. By the way, he ain't dead you know.....