New from upstate South Carolina.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jhart, May 9, 2010.

Newest Photos

1. jhart

jhart New Member

what's up guys. another newb. from union, SC. used to own a 2004 colorado 2wd, then traded for a 2006 nissan altima SER for mpg's, but miss having a truck so now i'm looking for another colorado, or a silverado, 4wd. altima only has 56k(and counting). it's my DD. i miss having a chevy truck so anyone willing to lead me in the right way towards a trade would be sweet. straight up too, as i don't want any payments. anyways, here's some pics of my old truck, the altima, and my camaro SS.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

altima SER is a 2006, with like i said 56k on the odo. change oil with mobil 1 5w30 synthetic every 3k. fully loaded. 5 speed automatic,sunroof,bose radio, few nismo add ons, nismo cold air intake. only bad is a few marks on the rims(very slight, from previous owner), and a few chips on the hood(from previous owner). trust the car to go anywhere and do anything, just really wanting a truck, as i need it more than i need mpg's lol. so any offers, hit me up. i know it's an intro forum, but just throwing it out there. thanks for looking guys!!!

jhart
  2. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site.
  3. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  4. AirPirate

AirPirate New Member

Welcome

Nice job on the Colorado. Check out the rebates on the new 1500's. I just bought one and I had $5750 off sticker before I even started to negotiate with the dealer. It's a great time to buy new. (absolutely NO connection to any dealer!)
  5. jhart

jhart New Member

i really can only do like straight up trades man. i don't really have the money, so i figured someone wanting a fully loaded sporty 4 door car with a 4wd truck would be in luck and would trade me. lol.
  6. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard. nice looking truck.
  7. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:sign0016: aboard.
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Nice looking rides you have there! Glad to have you here!
  9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!