1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New fuel pump and still low pressure

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by J Young, Sep 13, 2011.

1. J Young

J Young New Member

Well I just replaced my filter, pump, and sending unit about a month ago. My truck started acting up again so I checked the pressure and it's 50-55 psi :(. The people at the parts store said you can't replace just the pump, but I found just the pump on ebay will this work? I don't remember what brand the new pump and unit is that I just replaced, but I know it was not ac delco (probably my problem)
    Thanks,
    Jeff
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It would be handy to know the make, model, engine size, and any other relevant information about your truck to help. The best way to accomplish this is to put your truck info in your signature so it's automatically on any post you make.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X2, need more info.
  4. J Young

J Young New Member

Sorry about that, it's a 1999 sierra 2500 6.0L, extented cab 4x4.
    Thanks
  5. J Young

J Young New Member

Anybody???
  6. SoundZman

SoundZman Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks like Rockauto.com has just the pump. They also have the pump + sending unit. Prices range from $60 - $300.