1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Updates New Full-Screen Width Option

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Mar 8, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

If you want to go full-screen width then just go to the bottom of any screen and select the Chevy Truck Full Screen style in the drop-down menu.

:party:

- - - Updated - - -

Just to update, I might change the names, but it will be on the bottom-right as long as we keep using this current theme. Carry on. :)

- - - Updated - - -

If enough people like it, we might consider making it the standard layout. Let's give it a couple of weeks to see how well it works for people.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There still appear to be green bars of empty space on each side of the layout when viewed at 1920x1200. (i.e. It's not actually full screen?)
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I think I set it up to go max like 1600px wide, doing this on my laptop right now and that's the full width of this thing. Either way, it still opens things up quite a bit.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Acknowledged. Perhaps renaming it is in order, then, as it's not actually a layout that adjusts to full screen no matter the resolution being used.