1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New fullsize owner.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Gregsyellorado, May 24, 2011.

1. Gregsyellorado

Gregsyellorado Rockstar

New Fullsize owner, been away for some time, got into the car scene for a while, but had the urge for a truck again, so this time I got me a 08 GMC Sierra RCSB and I coundn't be happier. so far the truck is mostly stock, but I got a tonneau cover on the way, and some other things. Plans a to do a 3/5 or 5/6 drop, and add the factory 20's to it. I will post some pics later.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome... And don't forget the pics....

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! What kinda cars??

5. Gregsyellorado

Gregsyellorado Rockstar

Had a HHR hated it from day one, traded a Colorado in on it, looked for some time trying to find a nice Colorado, to trade back for, but they are hard to find with the ZQ8 susp, began looking at fullsize trucks , still hard to find in reg cab model, without getting a work truck, but finally found one.

6. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club!