1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New games in arcade

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by johnsstart, Feb 7, 2009.

1. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

Just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to see about getting new games for the arcade. I would like to hear ideas i would like to see bejeweled 2. Please be real and only list web games you may have played somewhere before like at yahoo and others. Not unrealalistic things like ps3 games or xbox 360 games, hope to hear from all that frequent the arcade.:glasses:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

They have to be made or converted into the ibProArcade arcade system. If you can find some for that system I'll install them if we can get maybe a top 5 or 10 list.
  3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would also like to see bejeweled 2 and others like that. I'll see if i can find them in the proper format.
  4. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Found a bunck of references to get game packs but my work firewall won't let me access them. you can cut out the middle man just by searching "ibproarade games". Then you can decide which ones you would like to add Steve.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

yeah, lol, I'm trying to delegate the fact-finding information. There are a ton of those sites, I can get them loaded pretty quickly, I just don't have the time to do the search. I barely have the time to write this, I'm just on my lunch break so I thought I would chime in.
  6. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

Glad to see someone interested in this steve if youll send me a quick pm and let me know what i need to be looking for i will help. I tried looking up stuff after you posted but theres alot more to it then i thought. If you can tell me what you need to make things faster for you i will do my best to help thanks.:great: