1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Gauge Face?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sfdefender24, Mar 2, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member 100 Posts

Im looking at trying to get a new gauge face soon but i dont know of any brands. any input would really help me. this will be happening prolly after my next deployment. which is this summer.
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

go to autoanything.com and stylintrucks.com. They both carry similar brands, but for whatever reason they offer difference faces. Or you could go straight to nuimage.com and see if they have anything you like. This is one of the less expensive things I'm planning to do in the near future as well.
  3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

rstparts.com is another one. they're pretty expensive but i def like their gauge faces
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I had not come across those before Rado. I really like those as well. They're nice. And yeah, they're not cheap, but the nuimage ones approach the same price level on some of them. I think I might like the ones you posted better than what I was looking at.
  5. 08_rado_rocker

:great::sign0021:
  6. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Check these RBP gauges out. A little pricey but pretty cool looking, IMO. I remember looking into them when I had my '09 Sierra. I decided not to change out my gauge faces because it came with some pretty cool ones that had Z71 on them. Since I took my Z71 sticker off I wanted to leave some remembrance of what it was. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with and learn about other options that exist.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/...er/Department/Gauges-Accessories/?Ns=Rank|Asc
  7. 08_rado_rocker

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I've seen those RBP gauges a couple of times and considered it mainly because I'm looking at an RBP Grille so it'd be kind of cool to match them up. However, I'll get the grille first in case I change my mind later.
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Those usspeedo ones look sweet. I am looking at getting the aqua ones for my truck.