1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Girl!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kady, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Kady

Kady New Member

Sooo, My name is Kady, I'm 20 years old, and I live in Massachusetts. I have a 96 Suburban 2500, and a C1500 Pick up. Anything else ya wanna know, just ask. I'm not too sure whatelse I'm supposed to put here.

EDIT***

Ok, I'll start with the beater first. its a Red 92 C1500, 2wd, 4.3, [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Single [COLOR=blue! important]Cab[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] [​IMG]
    , Long bed, W/T model. I bought it to haul the dirtbikes around, so I really didn't do much to it.. It needed an [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]exhaust[/COLOR][/COLOR] [​IMG]
    , so I replaced it from the manifold back, eliminating the cat. And that's how it sits now. I was gonna make it a project truck, lower it, put some decent wheels and tires on it, get new nose clip and black out the windows. I've just been lazy..

Then I have my 96 Burb 2500, 4wd, 5.7, Its black / Pewter two tone, i painted the girll black to match the truck, tinted the windows to 13%, put wheels from an 04 HD with BF Goodrich All Terrains, 10k HID kit. I'm picking up a strobe kit this weekend for it. This summer, when its warm enough for me to take my motorcycle to work, I plan on lifting it and getting some wheels and [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]tires[/COLOR][/COLOR] [​IMG]
    . I haven't decided how big I want to go yet. I use my [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]truck[/COLOR][/COLOR] [​IMG]
    for work and it may be difficult to do so with a huge lift. So I might just do 2 or 3 inch blocks in the back, torsion keys in the front, and get hummer wheels with some 33's. I heard only minor fender trimming would be needed for that. I also have a 3" cowl hood on the way as well. And that's about it for now
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  3. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to gmtc
  4. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC. I like your avatar
  5. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  6. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 New Member

welcome to the site!!!
  7. Kady

Kady New Member

Thanks, I have plenty more where that came from..
  8. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Hey Kady,

Welcome to the club. Always nice to have another heavy duty burb owner among the ranks.
    Fill out a signature with your truck info, and feel free to brag about your Chevy's.:great:
    Have you done any modifications, or have any plans to?
  9. Kady

Kady New Member

will do.. and hey. you're not too far from me.
  10. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC.