1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Girl!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kady, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Kady

Kady New Member 100 Posts

Ok, I'll start with the beater first. its a Red 92 C1500, 2wd, 4.3, Single Cab, Long bed, W/T model. I bought it to haul the dirtbikes around, so I really didn't do much to it.. It needed an exhaust, so I replaced it from the manifold back, eliminating the cat. And that's how it sits now. I was gonna make it a project truck, lower it, put some decent wheels and tires on it, get new nose clip and black out the windows. I've just been lazy..

Then I have my 96 Burb 2500, 4wd, 5.7, Its black / Pewter two tone, i painted the girll black to match the truck, tinted the windows to 13%, put wheels from an 04 HD with BF Goodrich All Terrains, 10k HID kit. I'm picking up a strobe kit this weekend for it. This summer, when its warm enough for me to take my motorcycle to work, I plan on lifting it and getting some wheels and tires. I haven't decided how big I want to go yet. I use my truck for work and it may be difficult to do so with a huge lift. So I might just do 2 or 3 inch blocks in the back, torsion keys in the front, and get hummer wheels with some 33's. I heard only minor fender trimming would be needed for that. I also have a 3" cowl hood on the way as well. And that's about it for now
  2. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud New Member

Welcome to the site.

:sign0016:
  3. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  4. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Nice Bike!
  5. WPROMAN

WPROMAN New Member

HELLO I'm also new here I have a 03 Silverado Z71 5.3L with onbly 30,000 miles I'm also from Mass.
    I put on dual pipes and a cool air box intake and programmed the computer with a Hyperpack for more power. Still looking for more power with little cost.
  6. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!! Nice avatar.

Nice truck and bike.
  8. bassalive

bassalive New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site. Gotta love that avatar........lol. I run a 99 Tahoe c'mon.
  9. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site Kady!
  10. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site :great: