New Girl!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kady, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Ok, I'll start with the beater first. its a Red 92 C1500, 2wd, 4.3, Single Cab, Long bed, W/T model. I bought it to haul the dirtbikes around, so I really didn't do much to it.. It needed an exhaust, so I replaced it from the manifold back, eliminating the cat. And that's how it sits now. I was gonna make it a project truck, lower it, put some decent wheels and tires on it, get new nose clip and black out the windows. I've just been lazy..

Then I have my 96 Burb 2500, 4wd, 5.7, Its black / Pewter two tone, i painted the girll black to match the truck, tinted the windows to 13%, put wheels from an 04 HD with BF Goodrich All Terrains, 10k HID kit. I'm picking up a strobe kit this weekend for it. This summer, when its warm enough for me to take my motorcycle to work, I plan on lifting it and getting some wheels and tires. I haven't decided how big I want to go yet. I use my truck for work and it may be difficult to do so with a huge lift. So I might just do 2 or 3 inch blocks in the back, torsion keys in the front, and get hummer wheels with some 33's. I heard only minor fender trimming would be needed for that. I also have a 3" cowl hood on the way as well. And that's about it for now

2. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud Rockstar

Welcome to the site.

:sign0016:

3. plumber_rob

plumber_rob Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

4. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Nice Bike!

5. WPROMAN

WPROMAN New Member

HELLO I'm also new here I have a 03 Silverado Z71 5.3L with onbly 30,000 miles I'm also from Mass.
    I put on dual pipes and a cool air box intake and programmed the computer with a Hyperpack for more power. Still looking for more power with little cost.

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

7. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!! Nice avatar.

Nice truck and bike.

8. bassalive

bassalive Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site. Gotta love that avatar........lol. I run a 99 Tahoe c'mon.

9. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Kady!

10. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site :great: