1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New GM Business Choice--Free Stuff!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MDM081500Z71, Apr 28, 2008.

1. MDM081500Z71

MDM081500Z71 New Member

Hey Guys,

I read here a few days ago about the GM Business Choice program. I checked it out. You have to be a business owner and be able to prove it, and use your GM vehicle for your business to be eligible.
    Luckily I was eligible with the purchase of my '08 Silverado. I called my saleman on friday, today he called back with good news. I was eligible for either a $500 gift card to Lowes or Best Buy. Being a contractor of course I chose Lowes.

Here is the link for all the program info and eligibilities.... Read it all carefully so you get what you got comin! We all pay enough for our vehicles, let GM give us something back! It's not just trucks that are eligible.

www.gmbusinesschoice.com

Good luck to all!!

Matt