1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New GM OEM Parts and Accessories - Factory Chevy Parts

Discussion in 'GM Parts Club' started by GMPartsClub, Sep 17, 2009.

1. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor

We're a new Chevy Parts site based in Dallas Texas and hope to serve the Chevy Truck community well with factory GM parts and accessories. While the site is new, the company is not. We've been selling parts and delivering quality customer service for over 50 years.

The site is simple and Steve will be working with us to deliver great deals from time to time on items and group buys. Please visit the site and contact us if you have any questions.

It's also worth noting something about us. We've been around for over 50 years, we've got a current inventory stocking level at $2.5 million, so it's more likely than not that we'll have the parts in stock to cut down on backorders. We also don't try to double or triple freight costs, some web-based sites will sell parts at a "discount" and then make it up by gouging people on freight. We all pay the same for these factory parts, so selling them is a mixture of price and service.

www.gmpartsclub.com
    Factory Chevy parts
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I just wanted to jump in and initiate this new vendor relationship on the site!

We're going to be working an exclusive relationship with www.gmpartsclub.com and Friendly Chevrolet from Dallas, Texas. I've known about these guys for a long time, in fact someone posted a while ago about their awesome customer service, and in fact they've been around for over 50 years, so they know a thing or two about taking care of the customer.

They have one of the best repurations in the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area. Their parts team is so easy to work and we have discussed working out group buys and deals for members on this site. So keep your eyes out for deals that I can work with them together on and pass them along on here.
  3. starsilverado

starsilverado New Member

Great and welcome...
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

This is absolutely perfect! I am trying to find a brand new unlocked Bose stereo system for my 2001 S-10. From what I have found the S-10 never came with the Bose radio and speakers, BUT the S-10 Blazers did come with the Bose system. Am I correct in thinking that it would be a direct fit because the dash is the same in both vehicles, If you could get me a list of everything I would need to replace the head unit and all of the speakers with the Bose unit. I currently have the base level AC Delco single disc CD player radio, and just the basic speakers they came with.

Thanks for any help you can give me, and do you honor the GM discount for employees because I have been working for GM for the last 6 years.
  5. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor

Thanks for the welcome, we'll be in touch I'm sure about that system.