NEW GM SUPPORT for the inTune

Discussion in 'DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning' started by MikeM@Diablo, Jun 22, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. MikeM@Diablo

MikeM@Diablo New Member

We have just released an update to add a host of new GM cars and trucks to our newest device, the inTune. This is also a big step for the inTune because it's adding vehicles not previously suported by Diablosport, like the 07-09 Trailblazer Ss and GXP. As always, these new applications can be added to existing inTunes with a free software update!

Go to www.diablosport.com for details
  2. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I just purchased the diablo intune and after the latest update, it works with my 2000 silverado, but I only have the option to select 87 oct and I run 93 oct..... its not very intuitive on how to make those customizations. Does anyone know how to select 93 oct.?
  3. MikeM@Diablo

MikeM@Diablo New Member

If the inTune has support your vehicle it should display the 87 octane tune and the premium fuel tunes as well. What revision is the tool on? Some revisions listed the tunes in a strange order, but they should all still be there.

Make sure to hook the inTune to your PC to register it and update it if you haven't done so.
  4. PantheraUncia

Hi Mike,

Thank you. I believe it was the original revision because it took abours 2 hours to update and rebooted 4-5 times before I got the registration screen to come up. When I tried to register, it keeps failing me on the email address with an SMTP error for some reason. I am at work and won't be able to check it till I get home tonight for specifics. So basicly right now, I can't register it.
  5. DiabloMike

DiabloMike New Member

canyou email me the info.xml file from the intune drive?

send it to support@diablosport.com and put something inthe email about it not registering.

Thanks
  6. PantheraUncia

I will send it as soon as I get to the house.

Thank you Mike
  7. PantheraUncia

Hi Mike,

I just got back and I tried registering and this time it worked, so I won't be sending the file over.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Nak
  8. pmf608

pmf608 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

After the update that made it compatible with the 2003-2006 trucks, I picked up an InTune for my Avalanche. I overpaid a bit (my local retailer likes to mark things up quite a bit) but I'm very happy with it. I had the Predator for my last truck and had missed having the extra performance and economy from the Predator ever since I got my Avalanche.