1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale NEW GMC Sierra All Weather Floor Mats, Cashmere GM# 19166592 - $55 incl. S&H

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by AMac, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am selling 1 pair of brand new OEM All Weather Floor Mats, Cashmere colored. I ordered the wrong color and never opened/returned them; return shipping was 1/2 what I paid so couldn't see the sense in returning. Because the package has never been opened I used another picture I found on the internet to show what they look like out of the package.

I did a some research on the internet and believe to be offering a good price of $55 which includes S&H to lower 48 states. If needed I could get a quote on shipping beyond those points.

Payments accepted via Paypal only unless you live in southern NH and would like to arrange for a p/u and will pay cash. PM me for any disclosure of personal information, otherwise questions about the item can be listed here so others have access to the question/answer.

IMG_0780.jpg GM 19166592.jpg IMG_0781.jpg
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yet another mod to add to your already beautiful truck or as [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] would call it your (Lawn Ornament). For some reason I have a pretty good feeling that this will be far from the last thing you will be purchasing as far as mods go!!! LOL
  3. AMac

actually these are from my Sierra. I have the black ones in my chevy, is that wrong? I meant to order ebony but clicked on cashmere. Maybe I was multitasking and thought I was on the page to choose my sweater color.
  4. AMac

Will consider best reasonable offer.
  5. AMac

Still Available, $45 shipped or best reasonable offer!
  6. AMac

Still for Sale.

Winter will be here soon, protect your floors with some nice OEM GMC all-weather floor mats (Front Set).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.