For Sale NEW GMC Sierra All Weather Floor Mats, Cashmere GM# 19166592 - $55 incl. S&H

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by AMac, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am selling 1 pair of brand new OEM All Weather Floor Mats, Cashmere colored. I ordered the wrong color and never opened/returned them; return shipping was 1/2 what I paid so couldn't see the sense in returning. Because the package has never been opened I used another picture I found on the internet to show what they look like out of the package.

I did a some research on the internet and believe to be offering a good price of $55 which includes S&H to lower 48 states. If needed I could get a quote on shipping beyond those points.

Payments accepted via Paypal only unless you live in southern NH and would like to arrange for a p/u and will pay cash. PM me for any disclosure of personal information, otherwise questions about the item can be listed here so others have access to the question/answer.

IMG_0780.jpg GM 19166592.jpg IMG_0781.jpg

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yet another mod to add to your already beautiful truck or as [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] would call it your (Lawn Ornament). For some reason I have a pretty good feeling that this will be far from the last thing you will be purchasing as far as mods go!!! LOL

3. AMac

actually these are from my Sierra. I have the black ones in my chevy, is that wrong? I meant to order ebony but clicked on cashmere. Maybe I was multitasking and thought I was on the page to choose my sweater color.

4. AMac

Will consider best reasonable offer.

5. AMac

Still Available, $45 shipped or best reasonable offer!

6. AMac

Still for Sale.

Winter will be here soon, protect your floors with some nice OEM GMC all-weather floor mats (Front Set).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.