Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEW GMC Sierra SLT Crew VortecMAX

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by WilliamsZ71, Jul 2, 2007.

1. WilliamsZ71

WilliamsZ71 New Member

Hey everyone, check out my new Sierra. I traded my 05 Silverado LT Crew Z71 in on this one. I've got to say GM has really done there home work this time. They created a totally different truck. It don't even feel like a truck anymore, the brakes, steering, handling, and of course the ride and comfort are stunning. This new truck is so stiff and tight its unreal. I work out in the oil patch in Canada, and just driving this truck from the 05 silverado is like night and day. GM now has the fit and finish of a luxury vehicle. Just by sitting in it you can feel that GM has put alot of time and QUALITY into it. And GM being GM they still have lots of features in them. And that 6.0L, wow it is an awesome engine, lots of power. note you won't see 4cyl. cut out very offen, but who cares its awesome. Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice ride!:great:
  3. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Sweet TRUCK!!! Congratulations!
  4. change it to Blue with a 5.3 and that'd be my truck (Silverado). Good luck with it, I love how it rides.
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What a sic looking ride. Love the interior. Looks like a Cadi interior. Sweet!:great:
  6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice ride :great:
  7. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  8. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

9. G.M.C. SLT

G.M.C. SLT New Member

after a second look its more of a rectangle, is yours a 1/2 ton or 3/4?
    its looks like my 1/2 ton in everyother way.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  10. WilliamsZ71

WilliamsZ71 New Member

Sorry only now getting back to you. Mine is 1/2 ton as well. The reasoning for the slotted holes in front bumper is for additional cooling for the big 6.0L its part of the VotecMAX pkg. If you have the 6.0L which from the pics you do I would check that out. Your truck looks great too! That 6.0L is a sick engine on the highway. I am gonna get exhaust, intake and a 2-3 inch suspension lift done in the next few months. I have 285's all around, but the wheel wells seem to be a bit smaller in the new models, causing them to rub alittle.