New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi Ladies,

I created our very own GMTC Girls Group for all Chevy and GMC girl owners to join; lets chat, make friends, add pictures, etc... I would like the girls of GMTC to be loud and proud on this site.. LETS GETTIN' REPRESENTING LADIES!! (check out the link below or my profile)

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/group.php?groupid=107

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member 100 Posts

hey Erica ....you go girl .....Brian from Cobourg ....p.s... most of our snow
    along the 401 corridor to Whitby area will be gone by tomorrow......take care
  3. GMCErica

HEY!! Thanks.... Nice to have some others back you up... :) I am coming back to Ontario to visit family and friends, in March-over Easter......I'll be visiting the 'Shwa, Whitby, Toronto, the west and east... All over Ontario.... Msg me, we will meet up for a Tim's....

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Two of us... Me and AMac... WOOT!! Come on girls... get posting...
  4. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

I joined the group and dropped out of another group, don't want to look like a "groupy" lol
    I will post some pics of the truck once I get my new grille on, the moldings off, new antenna on and whatever else is purchased between now and then...hehe. Thanks for starting the new group hopefully the female members will start coming together as I know they are out there.
  5. Denise

Denise New Member 100 Posts

Yes ! got the invite and of course joined !! Erica, your going to be about 2 hours away when you visit Toronto ya know !
    Altho I haven't crossed the bridges into the great white north in years ! they might keep me if I ventured over yander !! :rofl:
  6. GMCErica

Meet me in Niagara Falls???? I have friends in St Catherines and that area that I will need to visit... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
  7. Denise

Denise New Member 100 Posts

Niagara Falls would be Awesome ! and it would NEVER be the same !! Thats going to be a lot of sexy in one spot ! WOOT !!!
  8. GMCErica

WOOT!! lets meet up, All that sexyness... Niagara Falls, dont know what hit them...i am coming to Toronto in March-April.... CALL /MSG ME... Ill PM you with my number
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Defn: sexist (adj) - prejudice or discrimination based on sex

So, umm, isn't a girl-specific group sexist in nature, as it is predicated solely on sex and not on individual merit? :neutral:
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  10. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

:sign0023: