1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That didn't answer my question. :)
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

There are lots of groups... WE ARE GMTC TRUCK GIRLS and PROUD!! I made this club for girls to be comfortable posting and threading.. .If we wanna be sexy, we sure heck can be!!! Denise and I are going to get together in Niagara Falls to have our own mini truck meet.. AMac should come too... Then we would have one black haired, brown and blonde haired Bombshells in Niagara Falls... HAHA... Niagara falls dont know what hit it!!
  3. SurrealOne

That still didn't answer my question, E. :)
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

STOP POSTING ON HERE!! this is for the girls to post and represent AND NOOOOOOOO!!! it is not sexiest!!! I am trying to get more girls on here, and having a small girls group in a club of 400,000 guy members, doesnt seem sexiest to anyone, but apparently to you... Sorry, it is the way I roll!!! LOL
  5. SurrealOne

Factually -- I believe descrimination based on sex ... is sexist. I just wanted to see if anyone here would actually admit to there being a double-standard. That is all. :)
  6. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

Sooo your saying you want to be allowed to join the "girls" group and talk about girls things and issues and problems? or you just want us to say yes we are discriminating against the guys because, well, because of your guy parts? :rofl:
  7. SurrealOne

The latter. :lol:
  8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I refuse to debate with the professor...not enough energy :no:
  9. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

OK !

As much as we enjoy having those parts around, you have found us out ! we are discriminating in this thread and only wanting GIRLS here !
    There I said it !

Happy now? :great:
  10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Here she goes again. Separating the masses, infiltrating the site. And I thought women wanted desegregation .:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

And apparently me as well.
    I see this as a ; We want to pee in your urinal and get away with it, but you can't use our shower or restrooms or we will have you arrested for a sex crime.
    Why do we need a division of membership? Organizations are always stronger when all the parties are together in one cause. This akin to divide and conquer mentality.
    GMTC Mens Club and GMTC womens Club? come on quit being sexist and divisional.
    Lets have all fro one and one for all type club. If we start segregating by states, sexual preference, religion, wealth, etc.,etc., we have a sieve and everything eventually falls through the holes and nothing is left .

We need one set of policies and one set of goals for all members no matter their differences.