New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac New Member

@GMCErica Sur just wants to see his long-bed truck in the GMTC girls thread
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Can't we ALL just get along?
  3. AMac

AMac New Member

Hey the boys started it!!:na:

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Wouldn't it make it easier if all the girls got together in one group to congregate and show off their toys so the boys wouldn't have to visit individual profiles to get a glimpse of our rides...:great: Think outside the box C!
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

BOYS, need to get out of the GIRLS THREAD!! LOL
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

lmnbo...................................
  6. Denise

Denise New Member

I don't mind seeing his long bed here, thats always been my preference :rofl:
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

So my standard bed is second class?:fighting0019::neutral:
  8. AMac

AMac New Member

There are some new members out there so if there are any new ladies that wanna join our club swing on by. It's a fairly new group so we're still trying to rev up some activity. Sometimes the boys don't know they're looking at a girl's truck so this is a good way to group all of the good looking lady mobiles! :yipi:
  9. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member

Nothing greater than a woman drivin a truck that loves to get dirty! I love livin in Texas for that very reason!
  10. AMac

AMac New Member

hehe...well that used to be many of my trucks but not since 2009 when I got my first black truck. Now I shed a tear when she gets dust on her. I'm afraid to park under trees let alone drive down a trail and hit a mud puddle. Now I keep that type of stuff to the ATV only. Nothing like carrying/trailering a mud covered ATV with a nice shiny truck. although I haven't figured out how to get to the trail if the parking lot is dirt and on a dry day...well you know how that goes...lol
  11. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member

Haha, well I guess it sort of helps that I'm in college right now and can't really find any dirt roads close enough to even worry about it. All I have to worry about is the pollen, bird crap, and the sprinklers from the apartment complex. However, when I go home..I let'r rip!
  12. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

i clean mine, or at least try to clean it once a week. really should do it more often in the salt air around here, i just dont get to it as often as i should.

Alex
  13. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Ahhhhh......girls with trucks.....:great::great:
  14. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

a close second to girls with guns. :lol:

Alex
  15. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

The holy trinity is, of course: girls, guns, and trucks. In that order, as far as I'm concerned. :)

-- Surreal

P.S. Note that I didn't capitalize 'holy trinity', so that shouldn't be blasphemous!
  16. The Heater

The Heater New Member

:sign0014: This is an online forum, not a job interview. You are a little mixed up.
  17. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

You're suggesting sexism only exists or applies during job interviews and doesn't take place in online forums?
  18. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

Well yes, that too!! lol
  19. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

I have always loved girls that drive trucks,,,, fact being then they don't want to drive my truck....
    I have always been rather shy about girls with guns,,, as my truck can't out run bullets......:lol:
  20. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Here is a pic of my girlfriend, my rifle (one of them), and my truck. This was a good, GOOD day. (Any day with girls, guns, and trucks is a good, GOOD day!)

GirlsNGuns.jpg