1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

@GMCErica Sur just wants to see his long-bed truck in the GMTC girls thread
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Can't we ALL just get along?
  3. AMac

Hey the boys started it!!:na:

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Wouldn't it make it easier if all the girls got together in one group to congregate and show off their toys so the boys wouldn't have to visit individual profiles to get a glimpse of our rides...:great: Think outside the box C!
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

BOYS, need to get out of the GIRLS THREAD!! LOL
  5. Coach24

lmnbo...................................
  6. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't mind seeing his long bed here, thats always been my preference :rofl:
  7. Coach24

So my standard bed is second class?:fighting0019::neutral:
  8. AMac

There are some new members out there so if there are any new ladies that wanna join our club swing on by. It's a fairly new group so we're still trying to rev up some activity. Sometimes the boys don't know they're looking at a girl's truck so this is a good way to group all of the good looking lady mobiles! :yipi:
  9. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Nothing greater than a woman drivin a truck that loves to get dirty! I love livin in Texas for that very reason!
  10. AMac

hehe...well that used to be many of my trucks but not since 2009 when I got my first black truck. Now I shed a tear when she gets dust on her. I'm afraid to park under trees let alone drive down a trail and hit a mud puddle. Now I keep that type of stuff to the ATV only. Nothing like carrying/trailering a mud covered ATV with a nice shiny truck. although I haven't figured out how to get to the trail if the parking lot is dirt and on a dry day...well you know how that goes...lol