New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

@GMCErica Sur just wants to see his long-bed truck in the GMTC girls thread

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Can't we ALL just get along?

3. AMac

Hey the boys started it!!:na:

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Wouldn't it make it easier if all the girls got together in one group to congregate and show off their toys so the boys wouldn't have to visit individual profiles to get a glimpse of our rides...:great: Think outside the box C!

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

BOYS, need to get out of the GIRLS THREAD!! LOL

5. Coach24

lmnbo...................................

6. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I don't mind seeing his long bed here, thats always been my preference :rofl:

7. Coach24

So my standard bed is second class?:fighting0019::neutral:

8. AMac

There are some new members out there so if there are any new ladies that wanna join our club swing on by. It's a fairly new group so we're still trying to rev up some activity. Sometimes the boys don't know they're looking at a girl's truck so this is a good way to group all of the good looking lady mobiles! :yipi:

9. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Nothing greater than a woman drivin a truck that loves to get dirty! I love livin in Texas for that very reason!

10. AMac

hehe...well that used to be many of my trucks but not since 2009 when I got my first black truck. Now I shed a tear when she gets dust on her. I'm afraid to park under trees let alone drive down a trail and hit a mud puddle. Now I keep that type of stuff to the ATV only. Nothing like carrying/trailering a mud covered ATV with a nice shiny truck. although I haven't figured out how to get to the trail if the parking lot is dirt and on a dry day...well you know how that goes...lol