New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

Haha, well I guess it sort of helps that I'm in college right now and can't really find any dirt roads close enough to even worry about it. All I have to worry about is the pollen, bird crap, and the sprinklers from the apartment complex. However, when I go home..I let'r rip!

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i clean mine, or at least try to clean it once a week. really should do it more often in the salt air around here, i just dont get to it as often as i should.

Alex

3. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Ahhhhh......girls with trucks.....:great::great:

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

a close second to girls with guns. :lol:

Alex

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The holy trinity is, of course: girls, guns, and trucks. In that order, as far as I'm concerned. :)

-- Surreal

P.S. Note that I didn't capitalize 'holy trinity', so that shouldn't be blasphemous!

6. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

:sign0014: This is an online forum, not a job interview. You are a little mixed up.

7. SurrealOne

You're suggesting sexism only exists or applies during job interviews and doesn't take place in online forums?

8. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Well yes, that too!! lol

9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

I have always loved girls that drive trucks,,,, fact being then they don't want to drive my truck....
    I have always been rather shy about girls with guns,,, as my truck can't out run bullets......:lol:

10. SurrealOne

Here is a pic of my girlfriend, my rifle (one of them), and my truck. This was a good, GOOD day. (Any day with girls, guns, and trucks is a good, GOOD day!)

GirlsNGuns.jpg