New GMTC Girl Group

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Feb 26, 2012.

1. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Someone who not only misuses the terms "predjudice" and "discrimination" as a suggestion on of all places an on line social forum and then tries to tell an experienced (26 years) trial lawyer who has handled and won discrimination law suits that they are confused, may as well walk around with the word "FOOL" stamped across their forehead. You picked the wrong hill to die on.

This is a legitimate gender specific thread on a social forum.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I believe you mistook my jab at my online friend, GMCErica, for a serious post. This amuses me. (It probably amuses her, too.) And I'm surprised a trial lawyer of 26 years goes around slinging terms like 'fool' at people he doesn't know ... as the attorneys with which I regularly work tend to exhibit more tact. But to each his own; there's no hill for me to die on, here. I was making a funny -- one apparently lost on you but which the originators of this thread definitely got. :)

You are welcome to the last word on the topic if you desire it. I'm done with it, as I have no intent to derail a fun thread any further. I wish you a relaxing day.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well a day with guys, guns, mud and trucks is a good day...of course it would be the guys trucks getting dirty and not mine. Didn't your "looks like it good sling some mud" machine get some mud on her?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

.....:great:.....

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

:no: Man is everyone so uptight anymore that a little fun has to be misconstrued? If I want to get so serious , I will re enter college and try to add some additional stress in my life.
    America is so uptight that is falling from favor all over the world.:neutral: