New goodyears

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Z71_guy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

in the last few weeks Goodyear has introduced a new tire to the truck world the Duratrac and a new version of the MT/R

the Duratrac is the replacement for the Work horse extra grip, i will be putting a set of these on my truck as soon as i can. our shop still cant get them for about a week

http://www.goodyeartires.com/goodye...odline=Wrangler DuraTrac&mrktarea=Light Truck

http://www.goodyeartires.com/goodye...rangler MT/R with Kevlar&mrktarea=Light Truck

2. johnsstart

johnsstart Rockstar 100 Posts

sweet looking tires def gonna look into them for my truck :glasses:

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

they look nice, i loved my MTR's on my Sierra but not nearly as much on my cherokee. i wonder how they will be

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

well my boss was impressed, being the manager of a goodyear gemini he went to a ride and drive for the new MT/R, he said when driving the guy told him to drive into this mud pit and stop in the middle wait a couple min. then drive out and he said it performed awesome just crawled right out, he was driving a jeep prob a Wrangler not sure tho

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2, sweet looking tires!

6. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like the duratrac and I would probably run the MTR's if I had an extra couple hundred dollars.

7. fx2offroad

fx2offroad Rockstar

Those look awesome. I'm was going to go with BFGoodrich A/T's when my tires go bald but I might look into these!

8. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It looks like a great product. I've always liked the wranglers to start with.