1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!
  1. 97tahoeboy

97tahoeboy New Member

does any one know where i can get a new grill for my 97 hoe? I smoked a grouse the other day and it cracked mine.
  2. 99yukon

99yukon New Member

Ebay is a good bet. You can find stock grill shells or custom ones for very good prices. Good luck
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Smoked a grouse huh? Is that some type of euphamism? :)

Ebay or wrecking yard. I've had good luck with the boneyards in the past for everything from Tailgates to engines that I have rebuilt.
  4. 97tahoeboy

97tahoeboy New Member

a grouse is something like a wild chiken. for those who don't know. Luckily it wasnt a turkey. those bastards cause lotsa damage.
  5. cheffernan

cheffernan New Member

EBay is always the best place for me when trying to find replacement parts. You can also try pick-a part or any other salvage yard.
  6. ChevyFan

I guess I never thought about looking on eBay for stuff like that.
  7. ChevyFan

I've never heard about someone hitting a turkey in my life. :) That's funny. I grew up in the northwest and have heard and seen accidents where someone will hit a large deer or even an elk. That can be deadly becuase now you have a 500lb+ carcass hitting the windshield.