1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Group (GMTC Law Enforcement)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by SWAT13, May 2, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member 100 Posts

Just added a new group for the LE peeps........
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Canadian Law Enforcement here!!! Nice club!!! Im joining.. :)
  3. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member 100 Posts

hey hey.....two and counting
  4. GMCErica

Hey SWAT!!... Sorry for not adding you to the Southern Meet thread... Forgive me?? LOL :) There will be more members to join.. I will find them... I know a few firefighters on here too...
  5. BASSIST

BASSIST New Member 100 Posts

Is this group open to Sheriff Reserves?
  6. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

What about law enforcement students? I'm in if you allow me.
  7. GMCErica

You gotta ask SWAT!! LOL ...But I say Heck ya!!! the more the better.. Lets talk law enforcement guys!!! :)
  8. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

Can we talk about how the general public doesn't understand why police do what they do? I've almost given up on defending police decisions though.
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The general public won't understand why police do what they do because they don't WANT to understand. It's much easier to sit back in a seat of ignorant judgement and play arm chair quarterback than to educate yourself. Besides, why would they do that when they can watch CNN, Fox, CBS and get ALL the facts, because news never twists anything just for some viewers, right?

Ok, tangent is over for now. I'm not law enforcement, but I am an Army Veteran and share some of the same frustrations.

Anyway, great idea for a group Swat.
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree with lonelywolf... SWAT are you cool with people that are going to school for LE joing the group?