1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy checkin' in

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BigV, Apr 26, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. BigV

BigV New Member

Hello from Massachusetts,

Iv got a few trucks im always working on
    00 GMC 3500 6.5 Crew 4X6
    99 Sub 5.7 K1500
    57 Panel Truck

Great forum yall got, I gotta go search more now. :great:

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you as a part of our team. :glasses:

4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.................:sign0016:

5. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the group! I have relatives in "BAHSTON"... you anywhere near there?

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Good to have you. Be sure to post up some pictures of your trucks, particularly since you have a few of them. Look forward to seeing more from you and your trucks.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

9. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Umm... *AHEM*... (Psst... shouldn't that be "LOWER" your truck... you know... like your truck is a weapon...) LOL! JUST SCREWIN' WITH YA BUDDY! Quit taking stuff so personal!

***EDIT*** CLEARLY, I have utilized the services of the coffee pot more than I should have today...

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You're actually correct, it -should- be lower ... not as in a weapon, but as in shields ... since the precise quote contains the phrase 'lower your shields'. :)