1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Guy Curtchuk from Winnipeg

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Curtchuk, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Curtchuk

Curtchuk New Member

Hey how goes it? First off I've began my first time truck build a 1997 GMC Sierra, has a 5.7L Vortec, so far, I've done up the exhaust with a couple welded Thrush mufflers, put in a 4" Rough Country lift and this weekend I am picking up my Procomp7089's with 315/75 Dura-Trac tires. Other than that just have a few cosmetic things bolted on.
    This is my second truck, first one was a reg cab 1994 Sierra TBI 5.7L, also a nice truck but didn't have to coin to fix er up back then, wish I did it was nicer than what i got now ha ha,

I spend a lot of time in Fort McMurray which is where I work as a supervisor/operator for a small crew of equipment operators for a gravel company. And thats about it.
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Good to have another Winnipeger on the site,welcome to the club!
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We better see some pics of that truck with those wheels and tires when they get put on!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  6. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!!!