Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Arlington, TX but living in Sierra Vista, AZ

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 08LT, Feb 10, 2009.

1. 08LT

08LT New Member

Hey!

Just picked her up yesterday and broke 100 miles today.

She's Blue Granite Metallic with the Vortec 5.3. It's my first truck and first American vehicle. All I have to say is I love it! I've only ever owned older vehicles and this is my first new vehicle purchase. Here are a few pics of it as well as one of my wife this morning before she flew back to TX (I bought it for her as a thank you for dealing with my deployments while I was in the Military as well as taking this job that takes me from home a bit more than we'd like)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope to learn as much as I can from here and hopefully contribute as well!

-Darwin

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

She is a beaty! Congratulations. The truck looks totally gorgeous too. Congrats on the new purchase - I hope it serves you well.

Welcome to the GMTC!

3. 08LT

08LT New Member

Thanks! I love it! Now to start adding a few small things...

JUST realized that I made my name as 08LT...but the truck is an 09...Any Mod care to help me out?

Way to make an intro like an idiot!

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Great looking truck! Your wife looks happy. That's one heck of a present! :great:

5. cdvntx

cdvntx Rockstar

All right! Good lookin' truck.

6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Nice looking truck. A Texan wearing an Okie sweatshirt?

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Congrat's on the new truck and an understanding wife!

8. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welome to the club!

9. 08LT

08LT New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

10. missingremote

missingremote New Member

Thank you for geting an american spouse, and a USA made vehicle! Instead of 08lt how about imagine a name like: Lone Star LgT or Blue GtM or Obamag09. Thanks for your servivce to our freedom also. I just copied my utube name. lost metal detector remote. :)