1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Columbus, Ohio

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BLACKzj52, Dec 17, 2009.

1. BLACKzj52

BLACKzj52 New Member

hows it going guys, names John, live in columbus, oh. lets see, i go to THE Ohio State University, sophomore studying business. I own a 96 Jeep grand cherokee limited 5.2L V8, its lifted 5" with a mod list a mile long. And while that is broken (which it has been for the past 3 months - blew both axles, currently seeking funds/ordering parts/etc) I have been driving my moms old 96 2wd (hate that part) 5.7L 2 door chevy tahoe. Shes had a rental 07 explorer for work for god knows how long so the hoe has basically become mine.

was seeking to do a body swap at some point down the road with this truck (swap a silverado body on?), ill start a thread in both the silverado and tahoe subforums for that.

but hers pics of my jeep:

[​IMG]
    the infamous before pic^^

after:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yeah it needs some bigger tires. iv got a set of used 33s sitting in my garage but just need a good set of 15" rims to wrap the tires on.

oh and 2 exhaust vids :D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cGEymdn5lE"]YouTube- jeep grand cherokee zj 5.2 flowmaster super 44[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMHqeXYSbfI"]YouTube- Jeep grand cherokee lives[/ame]

and of the hoe. not really any good pics. its stock with some 31" BFG A/Ts, prolly could of gone with 32s but oh well. ill dig up what i can find
    its got ~150k on it, tranny was rebuild around 135k IIRC. truck is in great shape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats all i got.

oh maybe im not done yet. Does anybody know if I can retrieve the factory build sheet for my hoe? I know on jeepforum theres a link to a site where i can enter my vin and stuff and itll give me all the factory options my jeep came with.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!
  3. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

Welcome to the club nice hoe!!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site
  5. 2009silverado

2009silverado New Member

Welcome aboard! :)
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!