Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy from connecticut 08 silverado

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by aldepalma, Feb 8, 2011.

1. aldepalma

aldepalma New Member

hey all i have a 2008 silverado 1500 4.8 just got it not to long ago. cant wait to start doin some upgrades

2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club, lots of good info on what works and what is junk, enjoy the site

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

4. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hello and welcome, there are lots of mods you can do to your truck I'm from CT aswell

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome!! What mods did you have in mind to start with?

6. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on the ride. Now it's time for the fun part... wasting your money on upgrades that are often just as pleasurable as the day you got your new truck!

7. aldepalma

aldepalma New Member

I was first thinking of a cat back exhaust to start with then jump to a lift and new wheels and tires.. then down the road possibly a chip and intake. any strong recommendations on a lift kit?? i am reading alot of love and hates for each brand..

8. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stay far far away from RC 3" kit. If you are looking to go 4-5" I would look at BDS, Rancho or CST.

9. 1991 Suburban

1991 Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!

10. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!