1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from DE

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BoostedManny87, Dec 29, 2012.

1. BoostedManny87

BoostedManny87 New Member

Hey guys my names Manny. I currently stationed at Dover AFB, DE in USAF. Im a airplane Crew Chief, and my hobby is drag racing. I drag race a 99 Honda Civic Hatchback, I know I know a Honda everyone tells me lol. Its a 9 Sec car if the trasmission hangs in there plus I still have to finish my NHRA app for my license. Well you may ask what im doing here and its because like most of you I own a Chevy aswell. I had a 2001 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L 4wd loved that thing even after the head gaskets went and I fixed that plus other things. I still regret trading it in for my 2011 Silverado 1500 since Ive always wanted a diesel. Well finally Ive convinced my wife into letting me get a Diesel and found some 2002's Duallys at a fairly good price and decent mileage. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself and get your opinions on what Dually I should get I really like the 02's body style and a newer body styled one is just WAY to expensive. Any help and advice is appreciated thanks guys Happy Holidays.
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Manny, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:
  3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:to the GMTC
  4. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC manny, glad to have you here.:great:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome aboard from a Canadian Member...wow, Honda Racing...
    do you use Gasoline or a Fuel Cell...just wondering how fast you can
    go Dragging in a Honda ??? thanks.....BRIAN
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!