New Guy from Georgia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bowtie Bulldog, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Bowtie Bulldog

Bowtie Bulldog New Member

Hello all. New to the site, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I bought an '08 Silverado extended cab a couple of weeks ago, and I'm already impressed with it. I also have a '98 Jeep Wrangler which was my DD until I bought the truck. Now that I have a DD pickup I'm hoping to trailer the Jeep so I can beat the life out of it without worrying about what I'm driving home.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the forum. It's been about 10 years since I've owned a pickup truck, but if modifying it is half as addictive as modifying a Jeep I have a feeling this forum is going to encourage me to spend a lot of money!

1 person likes this.
  2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site, im sure you will like it here and we can encourage you to spend money if you want us to:glasses:

3. Bowtie Bulldog

Bowtie Bulldog New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I'm starting to get the feeling it's not going to take much encouragement for me to spend money. I've been looking over the forum for a few days now, and already I'm finding all sorts of ways to burn through cash!

4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Yes it is easy to spend money on our trucks. I am waiting for my Rocker Pods:happy:

6. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

There are plenty of ways to burn through cash while upgrading your Silverado. The great thing about this site though, is that hopefully you'll spend your cash on the right mods and not be unsatisfied with what you purchase. Grats on the new truck and welcome to the club.

-Greg

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

8. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wecome to the site!

9. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!!

10. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts