1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Guy! From Indiana

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by leroy.jr1025, Jan 20, 2014.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. leroy.jr1025

leroy.jr1025 New Member

Hey All! My name is LeRoy and I am from Indiana. I own a '04 Silverado LS EXT Cab 5.3L. My buddy told me about this site and I thought I would check it out. I recently paid off my truck and now looking forward to doing some repairs/upgrades to it in the near future and figured you all would be the ones to steer me in the right direction.

Thanks!
  2. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

Well Leroy, let me be the first to welcome you to the site...Not sure why you have 44 views and not ONE welcome aboard. so :sign0016:
  3. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Because, we had no idea about mods for his truck without pics! I would definitely start with a rough country leveling kit. that seems like its the best place to start. really cleans up the look of the truck.
  4. leroy.jr1025

leroy.jr1025 New Member

Sorry guys. I haven't had the opportunity to get pics on here yet. I will try very soon. Thanks