1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Guy from Indiana

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ryanbabz71, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 New Member

Hey whats up?

I have a 2008 Chevy Tahoe which I ordered in Feb 08 and I recently sold my 2000 Silverado in August which I ordered new in March 00. I currently have a deposit down on a 2010 Chevy Silverado Crewcab LT1 sheer silver metallic with the 6.2L V-8. Waiting on GM to accept the order. It was hard to sell the 00 it was a great truck and had low miles (85K) but I needed something bigger with a child on the way in November. Right now I am wishing I didnt sell because I have been unable to get GM to allocate my dealership an order. Still waiting not so patiently.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

:sign0016:to the site,from Calif.Keep us up dated on your New Ride. :glasses:
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site and good luck with getting your order in!
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  5. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site and good luck with the new truck, sounds like shes gonna be a beauty
  6. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 New Member

Thanks, I am waiting impatiently :)
  7. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor

8. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 New Member

another week down another week no order :(
  9. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Went I ordered my 99',it took 18 Weeks Before I took was able to drive it off the Lot.Reason being back in late 98' Gm Union Worker's where just coming off there strike and 2nd the Truck's going to Calif. where held up by Calif.EPA...Something about the smog pump they didn't Like????....So I know what it is like to wait for a New Silverado.Hopefully you will not have to wait that long for Your's.
  10. hi Welcome to the site. hope you get your truck. ralph