Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by sicandtwisted, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sicandtwisted

sicandtwisted New Member

hey guys new here i have a 93 k1500 ext cab short box custom built buy debut automotive out of Saginaw mich. not sure as to what all is done to the truck from what the dealer has told me the leather seats and wood trim interior are custom and it has a modified lt1. i have not contacted the company that built it yet so im not sure if they have any records of it or how many they built.

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard, great group of people here and always willing to help with any problems you may have. We're suckers for pictures :great:

3. sicandtwisted

sicandtwisted New Member

pics i have dont mind the messy interior it was the day i bought it was still cleaning it out.

Attached Files:

4. rileyjr16

Ah you should see the mess I gotta move when my girlfriend jumps in :no: its usually clean just haven't had time to clean her up and put stuff on and fix stuff.

Just have a little bit of rust huh?

Certainly haven't seen 93's with leather interior. Saw only one 94 with it and it is a GMC SLT around here.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

6. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome, nice to have you in the club!

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. sicandtwisted

sicandtwisted New Member

thanks guys. yeah its got a little rust. was a plow truck for years. but thank god for lmc truck most of the rust is a cheap fix. i wanna throw a 2 inch lift to in and a set of 35's so the other plus to the rust is there is less i have to cut for the fender flares.

10. rileyjr16

I don't think you have to cut for fender flares....