Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new guy from missouri

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by myersmike, Jul 22, 2012.

1. myersmike

myersmike New Member

Well I guess my orignal intro post didnt post. So here it is. My name is Michael Myers no middle name and yes seriously its my name. I live in Saint Robert, Missouri. I work on Ft. Leonard Wood as a security guard for a restricted site. Im 25 years old and was born in Germany but moved her when I was 5. I curently own a 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 WT..Ive added some additional features (ie. DIC panels, Fender Flares, Brush Guard, Rear wheel wells, cd player instead of the basic am/fm radio) There are some additionalthings I wold like to do but running ut of ideas.

2. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome Aboard! I know we would all love to see some pics of your rig

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the GMTC Family! Hope that you enjoy the site... :)

4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

5. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy the site!

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Michael! :great: I've been to Fort Lost In The Woods, erm, I mean Fort Leonard Wood visiting a friend prior his transfer to Fort Bliss (which is anything but blissful) in El Paso, Texas. Nice enough place if you don't mind the middle of nowhere. :)

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. :glasses:

8. myersmike

myersmike New Member

If you gus have any other ideas of what to do to my truck i would greatly appreicate it. I eventually plan on getting a 4in lift with new rims and tires. Thinking about getting some custom wheel spacers also.

Attached Files:

9. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

10. ShaneB

ShaneB New Member

Hey man, Good to see more guys from Missouri. Good luck with the rig. And BTW, Texas is highly over rated.