1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New guy from Oklahoma.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kuykendallc, Jan 19, 2011.

1. kuykendallc

kuykendallc New Member

Hey guys, I have been reading the forum for a while and decided to join. I have a 1990 Silverado and have had it since I was 15 in 1996 and cannot bare the thought of getting rid of it. It had 82k miles on it when I got it, and the odometer quit about 3 years ago at 199,956. I had to replace the motor in 1999 after blowing it up at around 112k miles. After looking around, I guess I have some of the typical issues with this year model and am planning on starting to fix it up soon. I am trying to figure out how to correct my temperature gauge and oil pressure gauge flake out a lot. I have saved several of the posts regarding these issues and will be trying them when the weather warms up.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. Jay

Jay Rockstar

Welcome aboard! Good luck with your truck!!
  3. TexasEdition

TexasEdition Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the board.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  6. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club and cheers to you for keeping with your truck for so long. I have mad respect for people who keep vehicles until they own them out right. Hope it continues to work well for you.
  7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  9. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club